I have been tagged by my friend
1) You MUST post the rules.
2) Each person MUST post five facts about themselves in their journal.
3) Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4) You have to choose eleven people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5) Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
6) NO TAG BACKS!
7) Do not put anything in the tagging section such as "You have been tagged if you are reading this." You legitimately have to tag eleven people.
1. I'm English/Irish/Welsh/Spanish.
2. I have blue eyes.
3. I prefer cold climates.
4. I'm fascinated by Italian architecture.
5. I am very jumpy. No lie, If someone even taps me on the shoulder without me knowing they're there, I'll go straight through the ceiling.
1. if you could go back in time, what era of history would you visit?
The Italian Renaissance is such a cliche answer but it's still definitely my number one choice.
2. Which five people (that you have never met before), dead or alive, would you invite to a dinner party?
Cleopatra, Sir Adrian Carton de Wiart, Leonardo da Vinci, Cao Cao and Rowan Atkinson (Why not? )
3. If you suddenly inherited a vast fortune/ became fabulously rich, what would you do with your new found wealth?
Spend it! No but seriously, I'd divide it between my family and spend the rest of my days residing in a small cottage somewhere quiet. I'm quite fond of the simple life.
4. What do you consider the most challenging subjects/ mediums in Art? (For example portraits, architecture, watercolour, pencil..etc).
I think portraiture's fairly difficult because one slight inconsistency with the image you're referencing can destroy the entire piece.
5. If you could only listen to one piece of music for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Homeward Bound - Monty Python and the Holy Grail Theme: www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHDycU…
6. Who was your childhood hero/heroin?
7.What is your favourite piece of Artwork (outside of dA)? Please post a link to the piece, if it is not in the public domain, then please describe it. Please also give a reason as to why it is your absolute favourite.
'Lost Cause' by Henry Mosler. www.themorris.org/ourcollectio… to the piece and description.
There's not much else I can write that could add any more emotion behind the piece than what's already there.
8. What do you consider the most beautiful/special/precious, natural wonder on Earth?
Moraine Lake in Alberta, Canada is very high on my list, but the Northern Lights will have to take top place.
9. If life on Earth were to end and you were God, what five species would you save?
Humans, Salmon, American Mustangs, Jaguars and Fallow Bucks.
10. Are you right or left handed?
I'm a lefty!
11. Are you for or against cloning? Please give reasons.
Against. The reason for that being clones could easily spend the rest of their life under experimentation or be some tool's method of "fun" with a replica of themselves.
What I would like to ask you:
1. What is your strangest talent?
2. If you know, what would your name have been if you were born the opposite sex?
3. What was the last song you listened to?
4. Do you love or hate Marmite?
5. Who's your favourite fictional character and why?
6. What is your first memory?
7. What is your favourite season?
8. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
9. Are you a spender or saver?
10. Which of the Seven Ancient Wonders of the World do you find most impressive?
11. What's the smallest thing you could do to make someone's day better?
I will tag the following people:
- Listening to: Bayatas
- Reading: The Hobbit
Never thought this would be the topic of my first journal.
Thank you so much for suggesting my work to be one the Daily Deviations, along with the many other people who recommended my work!
Thank you for featuring my work!
The last thing I expected to see today was comments congratulating me on a DD! It came as a big surprise to say the least. I would love to individually thank everybody for the s, watches, llamas and comments! Unfortunately, I tried to do that and after sending so many messages in quick succession I was marked as spamming. Downer.
To avoid reaching the 'forbidden' state of posting comments, I'll say my enormous thank you to the many Deviants who have congratulated me for my efforts and helped my work become so popular on this journal.
I will try my best to respond to as many people as possible after the message block has been removed, even if I have to thank you all with llama's I'll do it. (No need for return the llamas, they're a thank you!)
Mood: A tad excited!
Listening to: The Begees - Staying Alive! (JK) -- Retraplayer - Drinks in Helsinki
Reading: My inbox ^^
Playing: Tomb Raider II